Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Where Has The Time Gone

Originally posted 10/27/2009


Seems that time has simply vanished and I am racing to catch up with the rest of my life. For a while I was beginning to wonder when things would start looking up again...for a long while I wondered this. Don’t know that I am actually there yet, but things could be worse, so I will embrace what lies ahead and hope it just gets better, or that if it doesn’t, that I am strong enough to cope.
Things just aren’t right, and wont be again. There is a piece missing, forever. I will never see her again, and my last memories of her will always be the moments of her death. In case you were wondering, IT SUCKS! I didn’t lose my past; I lost my future. I lost years of bonding and fighting and laughing and reminiscing. I lost a best friend. You just don’t get over that. You can’t. Ever. Ever. It’s a big deal.

No comments: