Wednesday, November 03, 2010

My Pretty Girl

Originally posted 9/29/2009


What can I say about this little one? She is adorable and I want to spoil her rotten. 3 years old already and she makes me laugh every single day!! She adores both of her big brothers, and wants to play with them every second.
She loves Disney Princesses and everything that has to do with them, especially Cinderella! She has no problem telling anyone who asks who her favorite princess is, “Rella!” It’s cute. Cinderella was my favorite as a little girl too! Cinderella’s a fighter. She had to endure a lot after losing her mother AND father young, not to mention that bitch step-mother of hers! But I digress...
My daughter is simply an amazing little girl. As with all of my children, she makes each day special. So happy I have her sweet smile to wake up to every morning.

No comments: