Originally posted 10/30/2009
I’m looking through you, where did you go? I thought I knew you, what did I know? You don’t look different but you have changed. I’m looking through you, you’re not the same. Your lips are moving, I cannot hear. Your voice is soothing but the words aren’t clear. You don’t sound different I’ve learned the game. I’m looking through you, you’re not the same...
Do what you want to do. And go where you’re going to. Think for yourself cause I wont be there with you. Although your minds opaque, try thinking more if just for your own sake. The future still looks good and you’ve got time to rectify all the things that you should...
There are places I remember, all my life, though some have changed. Some forever not for better, some have gone and some remain. All these places had their moments with lovers and friends I still can recall. Some are dead and some are living. in my life I’ve loved them all...though I know I’ll never lose affection for people and things that went before. I know I’ll often stop and think about them...
I get by with a little help from my friends. I get high with a little help from my friends. Gonna try with a little help from my friends...
Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away. Now it looks as though they’re here to stay, oh I believe in yesterday...
No comments:
Post a Comment