Originally posted 11/17/2009
AMENDED...THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU!!!
Happy 36th Anniversary Mom and Dad!! I LOVE YOU!!
What a weird day today turned out to be. It started off as a normal day, but then I had to have my car towed and it was insanity and candy after that. Perhaps people got the Friday the 13th memo late and so they all started acting bat-shit-crazy to make up for it?
Fa reals...peeps be trippin’. WTF?! I wonder if tomorrow will bring with it the same quantity of weirdness today brought. Probably. Not everyone can be as awesomely fecked up the way I am, they get to be stupid in their own ways and I choose to love them for it regardless. You’re WELCOME!!
On a lighter note I made an appointment to get my hair done for my birthday and I am stoked about it. I love having my hair done! I can’t wait until Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment