Originally posted 11/1/2009
It was halloween yesterday, the kids had fun. We took them out to trick-or-treating and relaxed. We usually spend Halloween at my parents house and do our door to door knocking in their neighborhood. This year was no exception.
Annalise and Miles helped Papa hand out candy to the kids and did an amazing job at it. Clara fell down a lot, but was pretty cute about it. Gavin didn’t want to keep the hood of his costume on his head and I made him. Owen was cute in his dinosaur costume, but forgot to say “trick-or-treat” about 60% of the time. Tom, Lacey, Johnny, my mom, and I took all five kids out around the block then headed home for rest. My mom took my boys back out a little while later and stayed out to fill their enormous candy bags. It was fun.
Don’t really feel like writing much lately, maybe that will change soon, but in the mean time I will write these short little things with not a lot in them. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment