Originally posted 10/26/2009
What? Don’t all moms take their kids to City Hall to play? I didn’t really either, we just went to pay the water bill and ended up taking a while to look at the numerous fountains and flowers that are still blooming and beautiful. Annalise just went from one water feature to the next examining and touching, she had so much fun, even after I made her pick up the trash she dropped on the ground from her sucker.
I love hanging out with my kids, they are just so cool and FUNNY. Some of my favorite times involve just sitting back and listening to them carry on their own little conversations with each other, my little ones. I can’t believe they are 7, 5, and 3 already. Where has the time gone?
Gavin has his first basketball game on Saturday. Owen is doing fabulous in Kindergarten. Annalise may be staring preschool soon. It’s just going so quickly. Meanwhile I am 27 with 28 approaching alarmingly fast; only 4 weeks!! Yikes.
No comments:
Post a Comment