Originally posted 12/23/2009
Last night I got the great pleasure of making cookies with my 3 little ones! Though it took some time to work the kinks out with the three of them, we made it though and now have some creative bits of goodness sitting on our kitchen counter, courtesy of each of my kids. :)
When it came to the actual decorating, they were each able to pick out their frosting of choice and sprinkles...I love that they each picked something different. It made for 3 sets of very unique cookies, each representing the child who made them pretty accurately.
While this hasn’t been the happiest of holiday seasons for our family, for my part, I am happy to do what I can for my kids to make it the best it can be given the current situation. In my awesomeness I was able to scrape together enough money for some Christmas presents for the kids! Yea! I can’t afford to fix the transmission in my van, but kids have some damn presents, so suck it!
Regardless of my present disdain for the holiday, Christmas will be here soon soon soon, and dammit, I will be there to cheer it on!
No comments:
Post a Comment