Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Me

Originally posted 6/18/2010


What is there to say about me? I mean, I guess I’m pretty normal...

Things I love: my kids, my family, my friends, LAUGHING, music, entertainment, learning new things, sarcasm, snuggling, honesty, tattoos, people who make me step outside of my comfort zone, texting (because I am a parent most of the time and asking people to “hold on” so I can talk to my kids is annoying), swinging (on a swing, not the partner swapping kind, tho I’m open minded ;), food, my heritage, parenting, history, going to the movies, feeling special, cooking (as long as it’s not for my can’t-wait-for-him-to-be-my-ex-husband), driving around, beauty, being outdoors, being called on my sh!t, cheering at my sisters softball games, freedom to be myself, love, people who accept me for who I am and realize I’m not changing, sports (even the ones I don’t know as much about), iced skinny sugar free vanilla lattes, people who make me laugh, McCall trips with my best friends e.g., talking, sun tanning (burning), drinking, back tickling, skinny dipping, swimming, pictures, laughing, etc., being made fun of :), writing, kids, playing...sooooooo many things.

Things I don’t love so much: Divorce, being hit, my kids being gone, anyone I have to explain my jokes to all the time, hangovers, slow drivers, closed-minded people, ignorance, anxiety, not getting enough sleep, waiting, losing my iPod, being a procrastinator (damn me!), being lied to, people not being forthright, having to call the police, death in general, not getting what I want (surprise, surprise), being bored, my jacked up back, antiphospholipid syndrome, not having a car, money, being told what to do, stupid umpires...too many things. :D
I am just a regular chick. I’m not a jealous person at all, I don’t hold grudges and get over things fast, I’m pretty laid back about most things...though when I’m fired up you probably wanna stand back. So there you go, a little glimpse into the amazingness that is me, enjoy.

No comments: