Originally posted 12/10/2009
I don’t mean to brag, but I have the best friends in the world. Scratch that, I totally intend to brag! Some of my favorite things:
Putting up with me when I’m emotional
Always being there!! Always!! Always!! I cant stress this one enough. xoxo
Laughing
Making fun of me
Texting
Sleepovers
Inside jokes
Husband talk
Venting
Weight gain
Weight loss
Emails
Playing games
Crafting
McCall (regardless)
Handmade cards
Flowers
Understanding
Remembering my son when others forget
Knowing that if I don’t call it isn’t because I don’t care
Child rearing advise
Sympathy Cards
Babysitting
Talking music (some more qualified than others, lol)
Crying
Molly Mormon’s
Blowdrying my hair when I just couldn’t do it myself...(I love you April)
Heartbreak
Strap-Perfect
Diet Dr. Pepper
Reading magazines
Mikes
Text based videos
Sunscreen
Giant archaic computer phones with stupid green indicator lights
Vodka and cranberry juice
Back tickling sessions
Other Mothers visits
Passing down children’s clothing and toys
Coffee
CNP
Instant messaging “3-ways”
Unfinished Margarita’s :)
( . )( . )
Loneliness
Hospital visits
Long abandoned “Sunday Nights”
Drinking too much
And years of new memories to be made...
I love you girls. Thank you for everything you do, and how amazing you are. I’m blessed to have found you all in one little place. :) I <3 U!
P.S. My friends are not all pictured here, but only because I don’t have one with us all in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment