Wednesday, November 03, 2010

It's Halloween

Originally posted 10/31/2009


That holiday with the costumes and candy is upon us again. Seems like just a year ago I was getting ready for last Halloween. I’m funny. So I will sit for a little while longer, then I will get the kids costumes ready and we will head over to my parents house for trick-or-treating awesomeness. The kids are stoked, and I am...well, indifferent, but excited for them to have fun.
Gavin had his first basketball game this morning, which was fraggin’ adorable. 10 little first graders running back and forth around the court. I was truly impressed by a couple athletic little guys, they could shoot better than I can; which I realize isn’t saying much, but they were impressive nonetheless. :) Gavin had a blast and I was one proud-mama watching him during his first competitive sports experience. Pictures to follow. Thank you for showing up peeps...I love you for that.
Time to get stuff ready. See you on the flip side.

No comments: