Friday, September 22, 2006

This is for you Apes...

Roses are red
Violets are blue
And I wouldn't keep blogging
If it weren't for you...

Here are just a few of the millions of things I love about you:

You're sweet
You're kind
You're loving
You're giving
You're funny
You're adorable
You're somewhat gassy
You're talented
You're a wonderful mother
You're an amazing friend
I love the way you eat doritos
I adore your daughter
You have a gift for finding wonderful deals
You appriciate my quirks and don't judge me for them...

You're just fraggin' awesome!!

Love, Stacey

3 comments:

Kat said...

April Rules!!! I am starting the April Brokaw fan club! You too could be a member for the low price of $9999.99, or 5 easy payments of $200.00, JOIN NOW!
LOVE YOU SASSY DERETICH!

Anonymous said...

I don't know what to say...I am totally bawling... you don't know how much that means to me..

Anonymous said...

Stacy,
What a sweet tribute to your friend! It is so important to have girlfriends that mean so very much to us.