Wednesday, September 13, 2006

More About Me...

I love to organize -- And I really hate it when I'm not...it's almost as though I can't function as well.

I like to clean -- Sad but true. Cleaning is just fun for me. I especially love to vacuum!! Anyone want to hire me to vacuum your house?? I'll do it for a nominal fee. ;)

I hate ironing -- Though I'm sure you can tell that by my wrinkled clothes.

I'm a terrible swimmer -- embarrassing.

I have a red heart shaped birth mark! -- Ooh cool, eh??

I love children -- And not just my own (though I am pretty fond of them especially), I've always loved babysitting.

I absolutely HATE the heat -- Grew up in a high desert, but I hate the heat. Don't mind when it's warm out but can't stand that super-hot can't do anything heat...ick. And I really can't stand humidity. Maybe it's because I'm overweight and can't wear cute clothes?? Nope, even when I was thin I hated the heat.

I'm a pacifist -- Though there are a few friends with some husbands and ex-husbands I could really hurt right now. :)

I've been married almost 7 years -- And we've been together almost 10!

I have an autoimmune disease -- And it causes blood clotting disorder that affects my pregnancies so I take heparin (it's a blood thinner) injections twice a day throughout my pregnancies.

I hate mushrooms --yuck!

I hate leaving telephone messages -- and will only rarely do it.

We just got a new car -- A Suburban

I simply adore my children -- and love being a mother!! I'm so blessed.

Well, Annalise just woke up so I should go feed her now before she wakes her daddy.

Ciao peeps!

P.S. I tried to add more pictures but they wouldn't post. Dang.

1 comment:

Lori Renn said...

i hate hate hate to clean. my least favorite thing to do. love to cook. love to garden. cleaning sucks. especially washing dishes, and toilets and putting laundry away. and...