Most of you know me pretty well, but there may be one or two people who read this that don't so here goes...
I am a realist -- not really an optimist and not a pessimist either. I tend to take life as I see it and roll with it.
I don’t hold grudges -- I truly am a forgive and forget kind of person, though if things are left unsettled I tend to want some sort of resolution. Honestly in most cases if someone tells me they are sorry, even if it’s for something terrible, I will forgive them and totally mean it…it feels better that way.
I have a numbers thing -- it’s weird. I’m not very good with names, but if you tell me your birthday or anniversary I’ll probably remember it. Sorry Ang! ;)
I LOVE music -- almost all kinds. I have an ipod and when my husband listens to it he puts it on “random” so that he can hear a fun variety, but when I have control I like to put on whatever I’m in the mood to hear at the time. For example right now: Johnny Cash.
I LOVE to read -- I sometimes stay up very late even though I know the children will be up quite early the next morning because I want to read so badly.
All religion intrigues me -- I could read and hear about religion all the time. Spirituality is such an important part of our well-being and it’s fascinating to listen to others beliefs.
I have a tendency to tell it like it is -- that isn’t something that I am necessarily proud of nor would I boast about it, it has gotten me into trouble and hurt people (which I never like to do), but I also don’t like passive aggressive crap. Sometimes it really is best just to get it out on the table. We tend to just let things fester so long that there comes a point that there is nothing we can do about it any longer and we’re just miserable, that is the point where relationships begin to deteriorate and it’s more difficult to come back from it.
Well, I’m off to feed the kiddos lunch. Maybe I’ll do more later. :)
3 comments:
You didn't mention anything about being an awesome friend. And a terrific mother! Just thought I would do that for you! Love Ya!
you also didn't mention that you are so freakin' beeeeeautiful.
oh and my birthday is jan 24 and my anniversary is june 26 and my.....
Post a Comment