These pics are from the school carnival. Owen had some awesome spiderman face paint and loved it!! Gavin on the other hand was a little less than enthusiastic regarding his "bat" face paint. Poor guy. But they had a really fun time at the carnival with Auntie Katherine and Jeremiah, they really enjoyed tossing the pies at the teachers. :)
We are in our new house now!! Looking forward to getting everything brought over from the other one, but it's a work in progress and there is simply too much stuff to worry about. :) However, most of our stuff is moved over and we are living quite comfortably all together. If I start to dislike the living arrangements I think I will be quite sad, because things are going splendidly right now.
School is going VERY well for both boys. Johnny is on nights again. I applied for admission to Boise State University. All 7 of us are sick. Annalise is working on potty training and doing very well.
Well, I am exhausted and sick with a cold. My back is killing me and I am having difficulty hugging my kids and walking upstairs. My hair is falling out in clumps. I just need a nap. So ciao.
1 comment:
Get well soon, all of you!!!
Post a Comment