Thursday, July 23, 2009


Have I mentioned how much I adore these two little ones?! Well, I adore them. Johnny and I were able to stop by to see them after we saw Harry Potter VI, I wont bore you with my thoughts on the film :), but I snapped these two photos and just think these kids are fantastic. :) They are growing up so fast! They both say "Stacey" now, which is obviously fabulous. They might as well stop speaking now, there is nothing else important to say. ;)

My back hurts today so I am spending a nice day updating my iPod, listening to music, reading, blogging, and yelling to the kids from the comfort of my red blanket, pillows, and couch. Annalise comes in and tells me she wants to snuggle every once in a while...the boys on the other hand are busy NOT cleaning their room! I think I may have to get off my ass for a moment to actually tell them what to do. Ugh. Where is my husband?!?!? ;)

Ciao peeps. I'll probably update again later from the couch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Somewhat cute kids! Okay, really cute kids.