Thursday, May 03, 2007

My baby is 5!!!


My little Gavin turned 5 years old on Monday. Oh my gosh, I just think back to 5 years ago today, I was still in the hospital with Gavin and just enjoying my new little bundle. It's hard to believe that the 5 year old swinging in my back yard right now was once the tiny baby in the photos.

He is a great kid and a funny kid. Even during the difficult, want-to-pull-my-hair-out-moments, he lights up my life. I love his little smile. I love the way he plays with his toys. I love how he protects his little brother (except from himself), I love how he picks a random word to rhyme and thinks it's hilarious, I love how he sleeps with his blankets over his head. He's just amazing and I love him.



The picture of me was taken the morning Gavin was born, right before we left for the hospital. :)

I love you, Gavin. I hope you have an excellent year being 5!! Love- Mommy

No comments: