Thursday, February 01, 2007

My Relationship With The Telephone

Well, to be honest, I have an interesting relationship with the telephone. There are times that I love it, times that I hate it, and times that I couldn't live without it. It has been both my friend and foe.

I love being able to call my loved ones with news, for gossip, when I need someone, for special events. I also love being able to be reached by phone to hear all about what's going on, to help them during a crisis, or be available for a vent.

However, I do have issues. First, I don't really like to call people I don't know. Second, I don't want to bother anyone who may be busy...

Well actually there is more, but having read the preceding sentance I decided I should just go get therapy now before it's too late. WOW. I have some serious problems, no?

So there you go. And the message for this blog is this; If I don't call you often or at all, it doesn't mean that I don't love you, like you, or that I'm not thinking about you...it just means I have problems and feel you probably have better things to do than talk to me.

There are definately some deep-seeded issues there. :)

ciao peeps!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are an important thread in the fabric of my life. Never feel you are a bother as you bring color to my life! I love you!

Auntie Sue

Kat said...

I have the same phone issues you are not alone. I love talking to my Stacey on the phone! Miss you and love you tons! I am so glad I have your new blog address I was missing it so.