This morning the boys and I did a Thomas puzzle and built a track for their trains. It was wonderful, even with the arguing and screaming, we worked through that and had a good time. We are about to eat lunch.
I've been so overwhelmed lately, not just with family life and raising 3 children under 5. It's been everything. Everything.
I feel like I've been bailing out my small little boat, but the water is rushing in too fast and it doesn't matter how hard I try...I'm going under. It's lonely this side of crazy, and I don't want to burden those around me. Though if someone said that to me I'd remind them how silly that sounds...I'm a hypocrite what can I say?
I'll survive.
So for now I think I'll go feed my children and enjoy the little things that I usually take for granted.
ciao
1 comment:
Hey there, sorry to hear you're feeling so overwhelmed lately. It is very hard to have 3 kinds under 5 I'm sure!! Just wanted to remind you about my mops (mothers of preschoolers) group if you want a break. The "offical" website is www.mops.org and will help you find all the groups in the area. Mine meets the 2nd & 4th Friday's from 9:30-11:30am in the youth building at Calvary Chapel (off Franklin Road). Drop me an email if you want o know some more about it or anything. :o)
Post a Comment