Or whatever.
I had a fabulous Christmas with my family. My sister and brother-in-law came up from California (which is always wonderful and never long enough) and my nephew is landing in Idaho as I type this (LITERALLY) and I can't wait to see him, it's been over a year.
We got lots of stuff. Lots and lots of stuff. Love it all.
So I have a bandaid on my finger because I ripped my fingernail off and it's impeading my ability to type, which is frustrating so I will just have to type later. :) Here are some pictures.
Christmas was great and to quote my dad, "Aren't they obnoxious?"
2 comments:
Looks like your Christmas was amazing! Your kids are too beautiful! I miss you and hope 2007 is the best!
LOVE YOU!
i love the picture of annalise with her grandpa! so cute.
love you.
Post a Comment