Thursday, December 07, 2006

Taking A Break

I'm exhausted...not from anything in particular, but from everything. It isn't as though I never have (or take) a moment to sit down and be, it's just that I have so many things to do.



This afternoon while Gavin was in school and Owen and Annalise took a nap and I made lists...grocery lists, to do lists for the next 3 days, Christmas stuff, to do before Christmas, etc. It took a big load off my chest, I felt I could relax more, enjoy my day. Not 15 minutes after I finished those lists I got 2 telephone calls with things I had to add to my "to dos." It's really isn't a big deal and both are things I need to do, but still...it's 2 more things.



I'll survive. I think. Here's hoping anyway. :)

Gavin has just informed me that his nose feels better now and he is no longer sick. Owen has chimed in, "I'm still sick." And Annalise sleeps not-so-soundly in her swing amidst the chaos of "Hell Time" (the time before Johnny gets home from work!!) It appears to be starting a tad early today. Better enjoy it now; Johnny goes back into nights in just one short month.

My baby is almost 4 months old. Time...It just flies by...almost as though if we blink we'll miss it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O how I've missed thee! I haven't seen you in forever it feels like. Dasia just saw Gavin and freaked out..."OOOOOOOOO there's Gavin" she said and "ooooooo ......Ian?" LOL! no Dasia...Owen :) I was just looking at some newborn pictures of Annalise. I cannot believe how she has grown and changed! It goes so fast....I am glad to hear Gavin is not sick anymore lol! Kids are so funny....Today Dasia informed me while playing on her cell phone "Mom could you please quiet down? My ex-boyfriend is on the phone and he wants to take me out to dinner" lol! excuse me????? hahahaha! I swear i don't let her watch soap opera's......

Kat said...

Stacey's kids are FRAGGIN' cute!!!!
That little girl has changes so much since the last time I saw her. Just makes me sick that I am not there to suck on all your kids faces! Miss you sexy mama!!

kbv8vvvvvvvv6vt vb g6hg;mmzs.zs [[[[3=]0]gw]34re934eyy

That little note is from Reece. She loves to play with the keys while I type.

Anonymous said...

Stacey,
Love, love love those pictures! Today, seeing Annalise get so excited to see me... even when practically every time I have seen her she has been sleeping... she is going to be quite the social butterfly!
I know I have told you this before, but I have to say it again... your kids are the cutest and their eyes... WOW!
Thanks for buying some of my fabulous purses!!!!
Also... again, you look fantastic, keep up the good work!