Actually it's almost over, and to tell you the truth, I don't care a bit. This simply isn't a holiday that I care about.
Johnny and I exchanged cards and the boys and I made a couple valentines and had some special treats, but other than that it was pretty much a regular day. Dropped $400 bucks at the grocery store, had pizza for dinner did laundry, talked on the phone to my mom and sister, but by far the best news of the day....
Trix cereal is back in its original round shape!! I just couldn't believe it when I saw it, absolutely fabulous news and I'm so excited to have some tomorrow morning. :) One little issue; they are marketing it as "a New Shape!" Are the people at General Mills just too young to remember that Trix was once round? I guess not. I'm excited about it just the same. LOL.
Going to bed now. :)
Ciao.
1 comment:
miss you. sunday night??? my house??? anybody???
Post a Comment