Monday, October 30, 2006

Just Life

THE PICS BELOW ARE OF MY KIDS THE DAY THEY WERE BORN...Gavin, Owen then Annalise.




I've been dealing with some postpartum depression issues lately and haven't felt much like updating, but I'm feeling a bit better today so here it is.

My back is dead. Killed it. I've had back problems for years but they've just gotten worse recently. I have been the to doctor a couple times and now I'm going to physical therapy. They have dertermined I have a few problems: I have some pelvic issues because of my pregnancy, I have a lower lumbar "something" that will never heal but they can teach me how to deal with it, and to make matters worse I do not have the abdominal support for my back that is necessary because of the 2 c-sections I've had...they cut into your abdominals and it just kills them. So hopefully I'll be better with the physical therapy.

My grandma is recovering from her mastectomy quite well. For some reason in Idaho they don't do reconstructive surgery at the same time, but hopefully she'll get the reconstruction in 6 months or so.

I got a new computer!! A MacBook!! LOVE IT!!! It's been a while since I've used a Mac, and the'y completely changed the OS since then, but I'm falling into it quickly. LOVE IT!!!

Alright, my kids are great. Gavin is getting so great with letters and numbers and I'm anxiously awaiting the parent/teacher confrences in November. I want to hear how he's doing...listening, learning, playing, etc. Owen is just talking up a storm now, though I forget that just because I can understand him, doesnt mean everyone else can. :) And Annalise had her belated 2 month appointment last week. She weighed 11 pounds 6 ounces and was almost 24 inches long. She's getting so big, I can't believe she's almost 12 weeks old.

So there you go. I'm going to go mess around with the programs on my new computer and attempt to make something AWESOME. :) Take care everyone!!


STACEY'S BIRTHDAY COUNTDOWN: 24 DAYS!!! That's right folks...it's on Thanksgiving this year!! And my 7th anniversary is the next day, and my husband will be working both. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the baby shots you do...love seeing them all at the same age...I've collected a few photos like that as well...sitting in the same high chair, taking a bath, etc. CUTE! I can't believe she is 12 weeks old already! Wow, it goes fast.

So sorry you are dealing with PPD and back problems...I'm here for you if you ever need anything Stacey...please don't hesitate to call me.

My stomach did drop momentarily over the pregnant thing...but, it is early and I haven't had my coffee yet! LOL.

I woke up this morning and was thinking of buying a Mac...not sure why that popped into my head first thing! Wondering if I would like to work on a Mac instead... You'll have to tell me how it is working for you.

Take care Stacey! I'm thinking of you...

The Beeler Family said...

More super cute pictures!!! You got me with the pg thing, and unlike Natalie I have had several cups of coffee, lol.

Will say a prayer for you and the ppd, I have a great mom's group (with childcare) if you think you might be interested. The next meeting is Nov. 10th and then Dec. 8th.

Drop me a email if you'd like some more info, sometimes a morning out with just mom's, some brunch and the kids taken care of is just what we need. :o)

Oh, here's the website for the group too~
www.mops.org

Congrat's on the new computer, be sure to let us know how you like it!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures of your babies are so sweet!!
PPD can be hard... reach out to those who care about you! Even though it can feel like you are alone, you don't have to go through it alone. I will second Darcie's suggestion about MOPS. You should check it out, they do all kinds of fun stuff and it is a great support system.
About being prego again! ha ha!
Back problems SUCKS! hopefully your physical therapist will give you some back exercises and stretches to do... I have lower back problems to and exercises help alot.
A MAC!!! how fun... I have heard that once you are a mac user... there is no going back to regular pc's... cool beans!

Anonymous said...

ok, it's been a week... and your babies are super cute.... but time to update...
see "nice" smack!
(wink wink)