Monday, October 16, 2006

Haven't Forgotten

THE PICTURES BELOW ARE OF ALL MY KIDS AT 9 WEEKS OLD!! First Gavin, then Owen, then Annalise. :)

I just haven't had time to update for a while, so I'm sitting on the edge of the couch bouncing Annalise on my knee while I type one handed...so far she's content and I've not made many mistakes.
Quick Updates:
I'm getting over a bad stomach "thing" so hopefully I'll have more productive days ahead.

Johnny has his four day weekend and I'm enjoying it
Gavin stayed home from school on Thursday because he was throwing up, but he's better and we still managed to turn in the Otis Spunkmeier Cookie Dough Fundraiser stuff (Thanks Dad!!) so I'm anxiously awaiting the second week of November!
Owen's crib broke so he got his first Big Boy bed!! Last night was his first night in it and he fell asleep on the floor. :) Little sweetie.
Annalise started smiling more often and especially at my Dad, she thinks he's a riot. :)
That's really all. Boring, I know...but it's an update!! Thinking of you all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

O my goodness they all look like the same baby! That is so funny! I miss you tons and just want to hug you, but, I don't want any more cooties in my house than we have already!! lol! Cootie...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Beeler Family said...

Hey Stacey, you are like me-a xerox machine, lol! All my girls looked alike too. :o)

Adorable pic's, I hope you are all well again soon & can enjoy Johnny's long weekend together.

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacey! The pictures are adorable...I sure see more of you in Annalise than the boys...of course, they are all so cute.

Hope you guys are all feeling better...

Is it too late to order the cookies??!?!? I LOVE those cookies I got from the preschool last year!

Love you, Auntie Natalie

Corinna said...

Pure sweetness....

Kat said...

CUTE!!! You and Johnny make cute babies! Miss you and think about you all the time.
XOXO