Saturday, October 07, 2006

Gavin and Dasia

How cute are they?? This was taken at the pumpkin patch last week...LOVE IT!! And I'll always remember my little slip-up: When I opened my car door at the preschool my camera fell onto the concrete and I said, "SHIT!" not even a second later every little voice in the car (with the exception of my 7 week old) said, "shit," "shit," "shit," shit."


One mistake. Luckily there hasn't been an utterance from the little ones since, and I'm keeping my mouth shut too! :)


3 comments:

Corinna said...

Oh, I just noticed the heart on the picture... that is darling.

as for the slip.... opps...

Corinna said...

ok, time to update... tell us about how your baby is growing... what is she doing? Are you getting any sleep? How are your boys handling being "big" brothers... I bet they are a huge help... or not?
Every day life... what is happening in your world, good.. bad.. tell us
Bloggers needs stuff to read!
=0)

Corinna said...

You have been tagged....