
As I sit comfortably on my family room couch trying to focus on the movie my husband and I are watching I can't help but think that this time tomorrow I will be holding my baby!! Only 17.5 more hours until my c-section. Pretty damn exciting. :) Wahoo!!
And my two little boys are going to be big brothers! When Gavin woke up this morning and we told him that he only has to sleep 2 more times (including today's nap) before the baby gets here he was ecstatic. Even Owen said, "I want hold baby." They are such cute kids, I adore them and can't wait to add this next one to the bunch.
Only a few more things to do before tomorrow morning; hair cuts for the boys, shopping for a few baby things (breast pump bottles, etc), gender appropriate outfits for the baby to wear home (one of each depending), and a bit of last minute cleaning!! Then sleep. Sleep will be good. We'll see how much I actually get though. :) Next time I post there should be baby pictures!!!
Write more in a few days!!!
Stacey
1 comment:
so exciting!!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment