Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Ice Goes First

I’ve gone through life with various people; friends, best friends, and acquaintances; all of whom have played an essential role in my personality and perception of life. I’m grateful for all of them. Never in my life; until now that is, have I been friends with a group of women who continually amaze me at every turn. I love them each individually and as a unit, they are all so remarkable.

We all seemed to find each other at a time when we needed someone and it flourished from there. I’ve never felt more accepted or loved despite my many imperfections: I am unquestionably blessed. As are they because I am fabulous. ;)

I adore you all, and can't even begin to tell you how much your friendship has meant to me!

Cheers darlings!!

8 days left as of tomorrow morning!!! Holy crap.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are killin me! i love you to pieces and i can't wait 8 more days to love that baby to pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kat said...

WOW! It is amazing how much I love you!! It is killing me that I am not going to be at the hospital or even in the same state when that little baby arrives. You are in my prayers and I niss your prego guts!
Hey look I started a blog!

Kat said...

Yes I niss your guts that is my new cooler word for miss.
I AM RETARDED!!!

Lori Renn said...

had to crack up reading the ice title. that video was one of the funniest things i have ever seen. i love you gals and i'm proud as hell to call you my friends.