
Only 19 short days left until this baby arrives!! I'm very very excited and I'm finally ready for this little one to get here. It took a while for the "readiness" to set in; I knew there was a lot to accomplish before the c-section date so I was content to just be pregnant...now I want to hold this baby. There are still things to get done, but I think 19 days will be enough to finish up.
I'll try to blog again tonight before I go to bed, but we'll see how that actually goes. :)
Going to go work more on the baby's room.
2 comments:
he/she is so beautiful! can't wait to hold him/her! accomplishments??? hello, having a healthy baby is the greatest thing you can accomplish right now. the rest can wait! so rest up woman. life is going to get crazier than crazy very soon!
Holy crap! 19 days!!!!!!!! Can you tell I am catching up on your blog?
Post a Comment