Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Just Another Day


Getting ready for the twins to chill at our house for the next 3 days...need to get things done so my house doesn't equal a death trap for the wee ones. :)

I had a really nice weekend with my 3 youngest cousins. Together with my kiddos they equaled 6 kids! It all flowed nicely, with the exception of Owen's 5 AM screaming run into my bedroom! But we managed to work through that. LOL. We played a lot of video games (and the systems haven't been on since.) We ate a lot of snack foods. We stayed in our PJ's. It was just really nice. Not to mention my aunt got to have a nice couple days to herself. :)

I need to get up and do those things to get my house ready that I know I need to do...so I will end this short.

Ciao Peeps!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice picture!

Anonymous said...

You should blog more. They are very interesting! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hello? Anyone there?

Anonymous said...

Mrs.
Do you have anything to write? It does say "and Everything"

Anonymous said...

Okay. Will begging work?
Please, please just throw us a bone. A short story would be lovely.
Thanking you in advance for your thoughtfulness.

Anonymous said...

HELLO?

Anonymous said...

I give up.