Friday, December 26, 2008

What I learned this year



My children are my lights in a dark room...

I will not open up so easily in the future...

People will disappoint you if you let your guard down...

I am stronger than I thought...

I truly love my husband even when I don't really like him... :)

I CAN care for 5 children under 6...

People tell you what they think you want to hear...

Carrie had an influence in every single part of my life...

Family is numero uno...

There are people out there who will truly amaze you with their giving and kindness...

I can't seem to NOT tell people how I feel...

I am a responsible person, even if I act irresponsibly on occasion...

I am going to be a nurse...

Someone can stay in my house for almost 5 months and we can survive it...

I am a good mother...

Not all kindergarten teachers are created equally...

I DON'T want a dog...

My family is strong and will endure...

I can articulate my feelings fairly easily...

I am horrible at maintaining laundry and doubt I will ever improve...

Some people will just never get it...

Making espresso drinks can be cool...

I love working with my family...

I don't particularly like house guests...

I need to set boundaries...

It's far better to tell people how you feel than be upset when they can't "read" you...

Religion...

I can do anything...

Breathe...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacey:
I always knew you to have a gentle heart & after reading this last bit
of your blog you once more confirmed it.
ILYMTYLM

Anonymous said...

Where did you find the time to learn all of these things? Haha! I love you and will call you on my lunch break.

Anonymous said...

i love this, i love you! miss you tons! please call me some night when you are working so i can come visit your barista~
xoxo apes

Anonymous said...

Love your writing! How about some more. New things from you are always great to read.

Sara said...

I love that post even though I'm reading it two weeks late and I love and miss you! I'm sad I haven't hardly seen you lately! Call me when you have time. Thinking of you-hugs!!