First to preface...If you know me even the teeny-tiniest bit, you know that I am not an optimist or a pessimist, I am a realist. I do NOT see the world through rose colored glasses (insert private joke here...you know who you are!!), and I am also not a "glass half-empty" kind of gal, so with that being said I shall continue.
My blog is NOT my journal, and with absolute and utter honesty I don't really understand why anyone would want people to read their personal thoughts; whether they feel they have concealed their true feelings among deftly-hidden-super-secret messages or not is immaterial. I feel people underestimate the need for privacy! I don't want to know the inner-workings of people's minds, I don't! I can hardly handle my own, and besides it is just easier to not know.
I have more to say on the subject, but I'm going to step down from my soapbox and move on. I think I'll move on to bedtime. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment