Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween 08!!

Another Halloween is over and gone...Gavin's 7th, Owen's 5th, Annalise's 3rd, Miles and Clara's 1st!

We had a nice day, relaxed at home for the better part of the day, then off to my folks house for chili dawgs and fun!

So here are some pictures possibly with captions for your reading and viewing pleasure:

Introducing Miles and Clara as Luke and Leia...




Also starring Gavin, Owen and Annalise as Spiderman, Awesome Spider, and Ballerina respectively...


They were so good for this picture! They actually sat and faced front! At least for a moment...

Notice the look of mischief on my little daughters face as she knowingly moved out of frame, ugh my child. :)


But while Annalise was off being difficult the boys were dolls and scooted together for a cute picture. Annalise came back a moment after I took this, only to boss her big brother into moving over to get her place between them back. :)

The three little ones enjoyed playing in the candy bowl for quite a while. :)

I love this picture...the kiddos with Auntie Katherine and Auntie Natalie. :) This was the best one out of the bunch, you would not believe how difficult it is to get these five kids to pose for a picture together.

And sorry Katherine, but the picture of you with Miles, Clara, and Ampa...well...Ampa had her finger in her nose. :)

So that was our night.

McCain 08! I mean Halloween 08!! ;)

Stacey out!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those children are beautiful, funny, smart and loved tons.

Anonymous said...

I am not sure how I made it threw the night without stealing candy from any of the kids!!! That is why I have nieces and nephews in the first place! And I can't say that there is always next year, the older they get they are going to realize I am taking it! Damn.

Anonymous said...

Yes threw!I dont have time to proof read my comments at work when I hear my boss coming out of his office okay!?!

Anonymous said...

I am coming to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

What did become of the childrens candy?

Anonymous said...

Okay. children's

Anonymous said...

My Greats are so wonderful, pretty smart, smiley,. You can tell they have super genes.