Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Having Surgery



My baby sister Katherine and I (I just love her to pieces).

I am due to have surgery tonight. Sometime after 5 probably, but that isn't set in stone.

I haven't had anything other than clear liquids (with the exception of a thing of pudding and a very small milk shake yesterday) since Friday night. And I wont be able to eat for a while after surgery so I better lose like 80 pounds...not to mention the 50 pounds I'll lose from that big ol' gallbladder.

So I should be svelte by the time this is over.

Here's hoping I don't wake up during surgery and that it doesn't hurt like a mother when I wake up (I heard it can do that).

Love you all!! Ciao!!

My Family!!

2 comments:

Lori Renn said...

wtf?? blogging from room 8214?? you wacked out broad! love you so much and i can't wait til you get your skinny supermodel ass home where it belongs. we're so lucky we have each other homey!! xoxoxo

Lori Renn said...

oh and dude, love the song 1979 by SPs!!!! It's on your playlist!