Today when I went to the bus stop to pick him up I saw in the bus window that he was leaning over the steering wheel, at the same time I noticed that the bus door kept opening and closing. :) Apparently he had asked the bus driver how she opened the door, so she showed him and let him try.
He was so excited!! He's told many people about it already. :)
And yet again Annalise has sensed that I am blogging and is up from her nap.
2 comments:
He is all growed up. Knows how to drive a bus. As long as he has his map. I will have to have him tell me how cool it was.
So.... I have never left a comment on someones blog before. How are you supposed to end these things? Goodnight to everyone that is reading my comment.
Love, Johnny....hmmm. That is to my wife not those others reading this comment.
I sure have written a lot, Maybe I should start my own blog. Darnit... I have written so much that I have to end it again. Well see you next time. Bye ;)
what a crack up that johnny is!
stacey, kelly g wants access to your fab blog. can you send her a permission slip?
Post a Comment