Thursday, November 09, 2006

Reflecting...

I love my kids, guess that goes without saying. But lately I've been watching them while they play and realizing that they are growing up, and so quickly. Gavin is 4 and a half years old. Owen is 2 and a half. Annalise is almost 3 months old already. I need to slow down and enjoy these times; even those frustrating, everyone is screaming, trying to cook dinner, answer the phone, and clean up a mess before it stains moments.

I have a lot to be thankful for...

Here are my kids again. They all wore the same costume (lil' devil) on their first halloween (the Gavin and Owen were 6 months old, however, and Annalise was only about 2.5)



2 comments:

Kat said...

I love that they all were little devils on their first Halloween. You are such a cute Mommy!! Love you so much it makes my big fat stomach hurt!

XOXO

Anonymous said...

OK, how cute is that! You are great at taking pictures of your kids at the same age and in the same situations! That rOcks!